Sunday, July 18, 2021

64. POEM: BEAMING YOURSELF TO THE FUTURE GOAL THROUGH MEDITATION .

BEAMING YOURSELF TO THE FUTURE GOAL THROUGH MEDITATION.

 

I created my future goal in my spiritual visions

I identified my beliefs in my dream when it would have been attained

I traced my thoughts in my dream of the accomplished goal

I felt my emotions of my goal as achieved

I rehearsed my actions towards achieving that goal

and then I stored all this dream in the fine material fields of my body

The higher frequency fieldmatter in my body

Like a software of a bio-ware computer

software capable of changing the bio-ware hardware

The dreamed was   realized hovering and roaming 

Only in the aerial higher density fieldmatter of the body

Gradually changing my molecular bio-ware

Till one day when the human environment was the appropriate

when the time space events were done by me and other people

when by dream lived inside my coarse molecular body as an autopilot

I realized that as a present I was beamed to my future goal

which by now it was the realized present

 




No comments: