Sunday, August 23, 2020

50. MINIATURE THUMPNAILS CYCLE OF SONG POEMS.



WHAT A WONDERFUL SUMMER

I see a blue sky and the sunhine on the sea
I see the moving green leaves of the trees
sending cool shadows to me and you
And I am feeling with you a wonderful summer

I see ships coming and going
full of new happy faces
I see people huging each other
and children laughing with joy

I  see joyful people in the taverns
sitting around tables  full of green food
and waitresses rushing to fill jars with cool water
And I am feeling with you a wonderful summer

We walk together in the sacred night
under millions  of tiny stars
hearing the sound of the sea waters
And I am feeling with you a blessed summer




                                              TRAVELLING  IN THE CHARM
                                     
                                                   OUR BEST FRIENS IN NATURE



                    ONE DAY IN THE PLANET WITH THE HUGE COOL BLUE SUN