Sunday, August 21, 2016

31. POEM: I FEEL



(Some music I composed to read this poem    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIsk_AOS8M8&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM&index=10   )


I FEEL 



I   feel   the silent mood of life
As the seasons go by
The cold feet of the birds
In the autumn as winter comes.
I feel the death of the autumn leaves
The fear of the small animals
If they will survive the winter

I feel the humanity’s mood
The desperation of the poor
The fear  of the war refugees
The asphyxiation of the slaves of money.

And  I feel also the warmth of the summer
In the juices of the trees
In the blood of lizards
On the skin of the birds
I feel the  forgetfulness of the people
swimming in the warm summer sea
I feel the roughness of the storms
And the wetness of the clouds.

But I find the rhythms of nature more serious
Than the rhythms of the money schedules.
So  the feelings from my own self
Are so small compared to the feelings of
Nature and humanity.
That are my living-by
And still the one that feels is not all of my self
The feelings being a proof of being alive
In the visible reality
But  not a proof that nothing else exists
So I stand on the awareness of the feelings
and I let them  flow like wind
And I stand  on the knowledge 
that life, initially sacred was created
Without all its present pray-predator pain
 in frequencies of  realms undreamed
And for the sake of this initial life
I  always discover  the divine joy in it
before it was fallen 
as life in the visible reality
A joy that appears often unnoticed
By the seekers of power of the visible  world
a joy hidden in  nothingness  
and as common as
the game of light on waters.
And the sweet hag of the sea breeze
After a  fiery  sunny day.