Sunday, August 21, 2016

18. POEM: The right to decide our own fate

(Here is some music that I composed to read the poems and stories. The principles of these composition are found in this blog by me simplerguitarlearning.blogspot.gr

As I have not much time to record myself playing it in various instruments, I just created midi-files (the musical score of the computer) so that the computer will play them with artificial computer generated instruments.

Some music that I composed  to read this poem   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVTPVz3mF4k&index=7&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM )



The right to decide our own fate 


My dear friend
you were not born
to be a slave of money
not to  be able  to decide your fate
to let others betray your trust.


My dear friend
you were not born
to be a slave
of an ultra  rich oligarchy
to be a slave of survival
to be  a slave of a fake reality


My dear friend
you were born
to decide your own fate
and each one decide
the fate of all

My dear friend
you were born
to blossom your free will in peace and solidarity
to blossom your happiness in equality.