Sunday, August 21, 2016

27. POEM: Equality

(Here is some music that I composed to read the poems and stories. The principles of these composition are found in this blog by me simplerguitarlearning.blogspot.gr

As I have not much time to record myself playing it in various instruments, I just created midi-files (the musical score of the computer) so that the computer will play them with artificial computer generated instruments.

Some music I composed to read this poem   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMcPrrxJ-d8&index=6&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM    )

Equality



For thousands of years
we live on this planet
in inequalities
poor and rich
superior and inferior
haves and non-haves


But I know
our future is equality
The great day 
that we will not 
use any more
money on earth
it will be 
the great celebration
of equality.

You may say I am a dreamer
but we are not alone
for many cousin civilizations
in the shining galaxies
enjoy their happy planets
without the use of money

Born in our ignorant
mortal bodies
we all deserve 
the precious equality

What we need to save
is not money
but our join consciousness
within equality
for this is
what leads us fast
to evolved happiness.