Sunday, August 21, 2016

29. POEM: The drinkable Oceans

(Here is some music that I composed to read the poems and stories. The principles of these composition are found in this blog by me simplerguitarlearning.blogspot.gr

As I have not much time to record myself playing it in various instruments, I just created midi-files (the musical score of the computer) so that the computer will play them with artificial computer generated instruments.

Some music I composed to read this poem    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WcZ8j9WnZ4&index=9&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM  )


The drinkable Oceans 


I cry
for the lost abundance
in the planet
of the drinkable water oceans

I  remember the Atlantis times
when still all the animals
where drinking from the sea.
and every little island
was a living paradise.

Black is the day
That the Anunnaki
visitors from Sirius B
of the ancient Sumerians
gave the scar to the planet earth
with white salt

All over the galaxies
still all the animals
of the oxygen living planets
still drink water
from the oceans.