Sunday, August 21, 2016

24. POEM: Ageless Existence


(Here is some music that I composed to read the poems and stories. The principles of these composition are found in this blog by me simplerguitarlearning.blogspot.gr

As I have not much time to record myself playing it in various instruments, I just created midi-files (the musical score of the computer) so that the computer will play them with artificial computer generated instruments.


Some music that I composed to read this poem   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiLeOe64Gyc&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM&index=11  )

Ageless Existence 



My dear friend
celebrate honorably  the glory
of our deeper existence


My dear friend
celebrate with sensitivity  your mortal body
that our deeper existence wears

My dear friend
celebrate respectfully  the presence
of our divine existence


My dear friend
celebrate with joy  the ageless wisdom
of our deeper existence

My dear friend
celebrate with revelation  the consiousness 
of our higher frequency reality  existence