Sunday, August 21, 2016

30. POEM: Gulliver's gift

(Here is some music that I composed to read the poems and stories. The principles of these composition are found in this blog by me simplerguitarlearning.blogspot.gr

As I have not much time to record myself playing it in various instruments, I just created midi-files (the musical score of the computer) so that the computer will play them with artificial computer generated instruments.

Some music I composed to read this poem      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkHJgXxckJ0&index=8&list=PLlvBAsQGBr5NXOLBBt8PqpJvwaFFY8MqM        )

Gulliver's  gift 

When Gulliver returned
from his travels in the stars
among his stories
one I loved most
as it touched 
the scar of my living

He said he went
to the evolved 
cousin civilizations
and nowhere among them
did he found one
to utilize money
or sell their time and work
for money and survival


For if they did
it would be a pity
and a slavery
of the human soul
It would be a pity
as pity is selling
ancient human slaves
It would be a pity
as pity is  selling
the body for sex. 

But they were working
for their free-will and joy
with respect for their time

My dear friend 
when shall we be
soul-sensitive enough
so as not to accept the  slavery
of the paid-work for survival?

My dear friend 
when shall we be free
to spend our time on earth
with joy and peace
only where our soul wants?